favorite personality traits of steve rogers:
- don’t tell me what to do
- fuck your rules
- no seriously, your rules are pointless and i’m ignoring them
- fuck your bullshit
- double dog dare me
- lets fucking jump off this building!!!!!
- i’m annoyed at everything you choose to be but recognize you need help and love
- ~*sarcastic compliment*~
- ~*barely concealed dry insult*~
- the best tactical mind in the universe, lets plan this shit
- i love my country that’s why i’m forever critical of it and mindful of the past and concerned for the future
- loyalty and love above reason
steve rogers personality traits in fandom:
- what does a microwave do idgi
- gay people lol amirite
- sure i’ll do whatever you say
- math??????????????? science??????????
- no, i would not like to participate in shenanigans
- america fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! So, Coming Out Day is coming up soon (Oct. 11) and I just want to post a very stern reminder to NOT out anyone without their explicit permission.
Do NOT out anyone.
thegrimshapeofyoursmile said: F, E, N, R, I, S. :I
I see what u did there u little shit.
F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
for when the booty is calling.
E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
saw them while they were still really really good.
N: a song by a band I want to see live
still bugs me that we couldn’t see them live in August tbh.
R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
honestly not the typical jam I usually work to but somehow this is on top of my recently played list and who am I to question itunes?
I: a song that gives me butterflies
not exactly butterflies but more like goosebumps tho.
S: a song by a band of your choice
bc it reminds me of u, asshat.
bluewishdust said: G, H, T and U :3
G: a song to party your butts off to
bc Die Antwoord is always great to shake your butt off to
H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
since it was on the first CD I ever had (thanks to my father, his great taste in music and refusal to buy his daughter a lame ass classic “kids songs’ compilation CD)
T: a lovesong
Probably one of the worst and best songs about love(and also bc I know how much you love The Cure):
U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
oh lord, I got playlists for almost every ship I had so far but since I know how much you ship isabella and merill, imma go with something for those two lovebirds;